Latest News and Announcements
Click here to view our 2012-2013 faculty and staff awards
East Side Baptist Church for your support and beatification efforts!
Click here for additional pictures.
ECMS will be sharing parking facilities with Wheeler HS as they undergo construction. For the safety of all
students, please adhere to the following transportation protocol:
- Two parking spaces will be available in the front row of the main school building.
- Additional parking lanes are located by the marquee close to Holt Road.
- You may also park in the bus lanes but strictly between the hours of 8:15 AM – 3:15 PM.
The lanes must be clear for afternoon dismissal.
- All other spaces are pre-assigned to ECMS and Wheeler staff.
Student Morning Drop Off:
- Students arriving before 8:30 AM may be dropped off in front of the main school building.
- Students arriving after 8:30 AM must be dropped off in the lower parking lot.
- Please note: students arriving after 9:15 AM must be signed in by a parent/guardian at the front office before reporting to class.
Afternoon Pick Up:
- Car Riders and Walkers are dismissed before bus riders will be dismissed with the first load bus riders.
- Car Riders will wait outside Gym doors for parent pick-up.
- Students who require early dismissal must be picked up prior to 3:45 PM. In addition, transportation changes
received by phone will not be accepted after 3:45 PM.
Click for Printable Copy of Protocol
Enrollment & Withdrawal Process
Click here for complete information regarding enrolling your student.
Parents- Please note that the withdrawal process requires a 24-hour notice to finalize all paperwork. Thank you in advance for your support.
To enroll for student accident insurance please link to the following website:
A message from the ECMS Foundation:
The ECMS Foundation seeks committed volunteers to help raise friends and funds as a member of
its 2011-12 Board of Directors. If you or someone you know would be a good candidate, contact a member of the
nominating committee: http://ecmsfoundation.org/board/