Welcome to Riverside Intermediate
Welcome Dr. Swinney!
Principal's Welcome Letter
Mrs. Floyd's Retirement Letter
Need to do research or want a fun book to read?
Digital resources are available through:
Cobb Digital Library Login:
User ID = Lunch Number
Password = read
Please contact Mrs. Kent if you experience any issues accessing this resource.
LOG YOUR READING MINUTES NOW!!
Are you a summer reading superhero? Check the
Media Blog to see who is currently in the lead. We have some
super competitive readers at Riverside Intermediate!! Be
sure to keep logging your minutes.
Boomer has even logged over 200 minutes listening to kids read
to him! Learn more about summer reading opportunities on the school district's
summer reading website.
Back to School Jam
Saturday, July 23, 2016
10 a.m. - 3 p.m.
The Austell Community Task Force is sponsoring a free
bookbag and school supply distribution on a first come,
first served basis, at the South Cobb Recreation Center, 875
Six Flags Drive in Austell. For more information,
Deborah Johnson at 770-765-6119.
2nd grade – July 27th
3rd Grade – July 28th
4th Grade – July 29th
5th Grade – July 29th
SCHOOL STARTS MONDAY, AUGUST 1, 2016
Braves Back to School Bash
Sunday, July 31, 2016 @ Turner Field
Fun activities for kids before the game and a chance to
run bases after the game. A souvenir lunchbox is included
with special ticket packages. Visit the
Braves website for more details.
2016-2017 School Supply List
2016-2017 Lista de útiles escolares
Riverside Intermediate is a uniform school. The uniforms are as follows:
- Pants/Shirts/Dresses: Navy Blue or Khaki (Tan)
- Shirts with collars only
- Tops/Jackets/Sweaters: Polo or button down style White, Navy or Light Blue
- Shoes and Socks: Brown, Black or White (gym shoes are allowed)
- All Shoes must be closed toe
Riverside Intermediate es una escuela que requiere uniformes. Los uniformes son los siguientes:
- Pantalones/Faldas/Trajes: Azul Marino o Color Kaki
- Camisetas con cuello solamente
- Camisas/Abrigos/Sweaters: Estilo Polo o con botones enfrente Blancos, Azul Marino o Azul Claro
- Zapatos y calcetines: Marron, Negros o Blancos (zapatos para hacer ejercicio son aceptados)
- Todos los zapatos deben ser cerrados
|Consejo de la Escuela Riverside Intermediate
2016-17 School Choice
The Cobb County School District is again offering School Choice (HB 251)
and SB10) transfers for the 2016-2017 school year. Individual school
capacity information and applications will be available beginning
February 1, 2016 on the District website. For more information, please see our
2016-17 School Choice webpage.