One Team, One Goal: Student Success!

Music Department


Adults who work with students on a regular basis as “staff” must complete:

  1. Part-time Volunteer form, which remains in the principal’s office, and
  2. Consent form for Criminal background check, which is to be sent to Human Resources in the Central Office.

These forms need only to be completed once.