ESOL - Title III Program
Ensuring that all English Language Learners receive the respect, encouragement and opportunities they need
to build the knowledge, skills and attitudes to be successful, contributing members of a global society.
The mission of the CCSD ESOL Program is to develop the English proficiency of students while advancing their
academic achievement, and to support them in becoming productive, contributing citizens in the United States
and an ever-changing global society.
ESOL ESOL Staff
ESOL Program Goals:
- Value and build upon students' academic, linguistic, and cultural backgrounds.
- Create a supportive learning environment.
- Assist students in reaching their full academic potential.
- Build connections between ESOL and school wide instructional programs.
- Encourage participation of students and their families within the school and the community.
- Foster understanding and appreciation of diverse populations within the school and the community.
Parent Tool Kit (No Child Left Behind)
University of Georgia Center for Latino Achievement and Success in Education