Chief Financial Officer
The Mission of the Financial Services Division is handle the financial resources of the Cobb County School District in the highest legal, ethical, and professional standard practical and respond to our customers in a courteous, accurate, and timely manner.
Financial Services Senior Management Staff
FINANCIAL SERVICES UNIVERSITY (F. S. U.)
Financial Services University (F.S.U.) is an Online Campus of financial procedures for the Cobb
County School District. This university provides 24/7 financial procedure access to our customers (Principals,
Administrators, Bookkeepers, Secretaries and other interested employees). The Financial Services Division
is committed to great internal controls and financial procedures so that taxpayer funds are handled in the
most professional, transparent and ethic manner possible.
Access to the University is available on the "Quick Links" section of this webpage
FINANCIAL SERVICES CALL CENTERS (F.S.C.C.)
The Financial Services Division is committed to provide excellent customer service to our customers.
- Who are our customers?
- Principals, Administrators, School Bookkeepers, School Secretaries, Cobb County Citizens
- Local School Call Center
- Central Office Department Call Center
- Payroll Call Center
- Financial Services Division Customer Service Financial Function Listing
- Principal's Onboard Checklist for New Bookkeepers
- New Principal's Onboard Checklist