Available in English and Spanish
Searching for a rewarding career?
- Do you believe it is important to provide children with delicious, wholesome, nutritious meals?
- Would you enjoy contributing to the daily learning potential of students?
- Is it hard for you to resist the smile of a child?
- Are you looking for a position with great hours, no weekends, school holidays and summers off?
Join the Food and Nutrition Services Team!
The Cobb County School District is seeking friendly, dedicated, and dependable individuals who enjoy working with food and children. We need permanent and substitute foodservice assistants to staff our school cafes.
Look at the rewards that await you:
- Excellent employee benefits (including medical, dental, and life) (permanent positions only)
- Competitive wages
- Great work environment...Friendships that last a lifetime!
- All school holidays, weekends and summers off
- Complimentary lunch on days worked
- Uniforms allowance provided (for permanent employees)
- Free parking
How to apply for a food service position:
- You can complete an application online from your computer.
Hourly rate of pay for Food Service Assistant or
Food Service Substitute.
(refer to row "N" for Food Service Assistant, or row "O" for Food Service Substitute.)
Are you interested in a food service manager position?
If you have prior food service and/or management experience, you may be interested in our Manager-In-Training Program. For more information contact our office. (770-426-3383)