Each month the
Food and Nutrition Services Department holds a nutrition-themed art
contest to increase the awareness of nutrition and wellness topics.
Students of all grades may enter the contest and a grand prize winner will be awarded a great prize and certificate that is signed by your school's Principal and the Executive Director of Food and Nutrition Services.
Art Contest Rules
1. Theme name must be included in the artwork.
2. Art work must be submitted on a 8.5 X 11" paper.
3. Students name, grade, school, and teacher (if appropriate) must be included on the back of the artwork.
4. Turn in your art work to the Cafeteria Manager who will send in the top 3 entries from your school.
5. Artwork and winner's name (first name only), grade and school will be posted on this website for this school year.
(You may enter as many times as you like, but you may only win once per school year).
|Theme Name||Date Due||Winner|
|National School Lunch Week- "School Lunch - What's Cooking?"||9/21/12||Keely, 6th Grade, Hightower Trail Middle School|
|Peanut Butter Lovers Month||10/19/12||Celia, 6th Grade, Smitha Middle School|
|National Hand Washing Awareness||11/16/12||
Elementary - Luke, 5th Grade, Big Shanty
Secondary - Taylor, 7th Grade, Simpson Middle School
|3 Every Day of Dairy||12/16/12||Secondary - Calie, 12th Grade, Sprayberry High School|
|American Heart Month||1/18/13||
Elementary - Ansley, 5th Grade, King Springs Elementary School
|National School Breakfast Week - "Be a Star with School Breakfast"||2/15/13|
|Screen Free Week||3/15/13||
Alexya, Lewis Elementary School
Yllona, 6th Grade, Simpson Middle School
|School Nutrition Employee Week||4/19/13||
Jordan, 5th Grade, Hollydale Elementary School
Madison, 6th Grade, McCleskey Middle School
If you have any questions, please contact your Cafeteria Manager or you may email Kelley Toon.