Each month the
Food and Nutrition Services Department holds a nutrition-themed art
contest to increase the awareness of nutrition and wellness topics.
Students of all grades may enter the contest and a grand prize winner will be awarded a great prize and certificate that is signed by your school's Principal and the Executive Director of Food and Nutrition Services.
Art Contest Rules
1. Theme name must be included in the artwork.
2. Art work must be submitted on a 8.5 X 11" paper.
3. Students name, grade, school, and teacher (if appropriate) must be included on the back of the artwork.
4. Turn in your art work to the Cafeteria Manager who will send in the top 3 entries from your school.
5. Artwork and winner's name (first name only), grade and school will be posted on this website for this school year.
(You may enter as many times as you like, but you may only win once per school year).
|Theme Name||Date Due||Winner|
|Fruits and Vegetables Month||9/20/13|
|National Farm to School Month||10/18/13|
|Peanut Butter Lovers Month||11/15/13|
|National Hand Washing Awareness||12/13/13|
|3 Every Day of Dairy||1/17/14|
|American Heart Month||2/14/14|
|National Nutrition Month||3/14/14|
|School Nutrition Employee Week||4/18/14|
If you have any questions, please contact your Cafeteria Manager or you may email Kelley Toon.