Human Resources Manager
SUBSTITUTE TEACHER INFORMATION
AESOP (Formerly SubFinder) Automated Phone Number and Web Address
Effective August 2015, The SubFinder system will be retired and replaced by AESOP. The new automated phone number will be 1-800-942-3767. You will still be able to link to AESOP through
www.cobbk12.org but if you have the web site saved to your Favorites, the new web
site address will be http://www.aesoponline.com.
CLICK HERE TO VIEW AND APPLY FOR CURRENT POSTINGS!
CLICK HERE TO ACCESS THE NEW SUBSTITUTE TEACHER PAPERWORK
Only click here if you have received a letter from CCSD with instructions to download this file!
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS (FAQs)
1. What are the minimum requirements for substitute teachers?
The minimum requirement is a high school degree or an equivalent.
2. What is the application/employment process?
- Apply Online
- All applications are reviewed to determine if the applicants meet the minimum requirements for the position(s) applied for.
- References are completed electronically with supervisors supplied by the applicant.
- When a vacancy occurs, the hiring administrator selects applicants from among the qualified persons. If selected, you will be contacted by a HR Supervisor/Manager.
3. How do I select the schools where I want to sub?
School selection is done when employment paperwork is completed.
4. What is the training requirement?
All applicants must attend Cobb County School District orientation unless they are certified teachers. Orientation invitations are e-mailed
or sent by regular mail. Employment paperwork is provided to all cleared applicants when training requirement is met.