Chief Academic Officer >
Special Student Services >
Our students will achieve meaningful outcomes through educational and learning experiences as they prepare for enriched and productive lives.
Our mission is to provide support to students, parents, and schools to foster achievement of meaningful outcomes for students with disabilities.
We provide this support by leading with integrity, building positive relationships, making student driven decisions, and maintaining high expectations
for all students.
- We believe in building relationships through effective communication.
- We believe in working with integrity.
- We believe in serving our schools through effective leadership.
- We believe in high expectations for our students and ourselves.
- We believe our decisions should be student driven.
- We believe we must strive for consistency, yet understand the need for flexibility.
- We believe our role is to support students, teachers, administrators, parents, and all stakeholders.
Important Parent, Student, and Teacher Resources