Welcome to Davis
Together we make a difference!
Lara Quigg - Teacher of the Year
Marina Morris - Classified Employee of the Year
First Day of School
Meet and Greet is July 31
8:30 a.m. - 9:00 a.m. - New Students
9:00 a.m. - 10:00 a.m. - Last Names A-L
10:00 a.m. - 11:00 a.m. - Last Names M-Z
The Davis 8: Rules to Live By
- If you win, do not brag; if you lose do not show anger.
- Always say "thank you" when given something.
- Do not ask for a reward.
- Subject transitions will be swift, quiet and orderly.
- Move through the halls quietly at all times, keep your arms at your side and never cut in line.
- Learn from your mistakes and move on.
- No matter the circumstances, always be honest.
- Recognize the efforts and successes of your classmates.
Add this calendar to your personal Google Calendar by clicking on the "+" button above.
Our vision is to empower the dreams of our students by building their love of learning.
The mission of Davis Elementary is to develop critical thinkers who can become life-long learners in a diverse culture. We will
achieve this by providing a quality program for all students in a safe, supportive and challenging environment. We, as a school
community, will facilitate learning through an integrated curriculum that incorporates current learning methods, strategies and
technologies. Serving as role models, we will foster positive character traits in students with an emphasis on respect for
themselves and others.
Grade Level Parent Math Brochures
Attendance Protocol Change
Student Accident Insurance Application
Download English form here
Download Spanish form here
Cobb County website for Bullying Prevention....click here