Welcome To Davis Elementary!
we make a difference!
Mary Bowen - Teacher of the Year
Cindy Wallace - School Professional of the Year
Supply Lists 2014-15
Davis Handbook 2014-15
Math Curriculum Night
Tuesday, October 7th
(Rules to live
- If you win, do not brag; if you lose do not show anger.
- Always say 'thank you' when given something.
- Do not ask for a reward.
- Subject transitions will be swift, quiet and orderly.
- Move through the halls quietly at all times, keep your arms at your side and never cut in line.
- Learn from your mistakes and move on.
- No matter the circumstances, always be honest.
- Recognize the efforts and successes of your classmates.
Play games, learn sportsmanship & have lots of fun!
Chess, Bughouse (team) Chess, & Blitz (timed) Chess Tournaments.
Learn through skilled & kid-friendly Coaches, cartoons, &
lessons/games. Every child earns a trophy based upon skills &
Register online at
by phone at 770.575.5802, or by
mail – send checks to 2501 E. Piedmont Rd., Suite 160, Marietta,
Kindergarteners eligible for Session 2 only.
Chess Makes You Smart, We Make It Fun!
Attendance Protocol Change
Student Accident Insurance Application
Download English form here
Download Spanish form here
Grade Level Parent Math Brochures
Cobb County website for Bullying Prevention....click here
Our vision is to empower the dreams of our students by building their love of learning.
The mission of Davis Elementary is to develop critical thinkers
who can become life-long learners in a diverse culture. We will
achieve this by providing a quality program for all students in
a safe, supportive and challenging environment. We, as a school
community, will facilitate learning through an integrated
curriculum that incorporates current learning methods,
strategies and technologies. Serving as role models, we will
foster positive character traits in students with an emphasis on respect for themselves and others.