Continuation of Enrollment Transfers

If the family of a student who is already enrolled and attending a district school moves outside of the current school's attendance zone, the enrolling adult may apply for his/her child to remain enrolled at the current school.  Based on several factors including the date of the move and the location of the new residence, the student may be eligible to be approved to continue enrollment for the current semester, the current school year, or through the highest grade of the school.  Continuation of Enrollment transfers include:

General provisions for Continuation of Enrollment transfers:

NOTE: Documentation regarding the date of the move (e.g. rental agreement, closing documents, etc.) will be required to be uploaded as part of the application process.

Transfer requests for the 2019-2020 school year:

For moves occurring before May 22, 2020, the online Continuation of Enrollment Transfer Application is available HERE.

Transfer requests for the 2020-2021 school year:

The District is not currently accepting applications for moves occurring on or after May 22, 2020. Please check back at a later date.

Bottom Menu