School Choice (HB 251) Transfers

Applications for the 2017-2018 school year are no longer being accepted.

Any resident student of the Cobb County School District may apply for a School Choice transfer in accordance with Georgia’s Quality Basic Education Act (O.C.G.A. § 20-2-2131 also known as HB 251).

View the 2017-18 HB251 School Choice Lottery

Bottom Menu