Cobb Virtual Library
Amazon.com @ Hillgrove
Cobb School District
Hillgrove's Mission Statement
The mission of Hillgrove High School is to provide all students a quality education,
which promotes integrity, self-discipline, personal initiative, and academic excellence
in a safe supportive environment.
- All students should have the opportunity to learn in a safe, supportive and respectful environment.
- The responsibility for learning is a partnership among students, teachers, parents, and community members.
- Critical thinking skills enable all students to become effective and efficient decision-makers.
- All students can achieve excellence in academics, co-curricular activities, and citizenship.
- Data-driven instruction is important to improving student achievement.
- Student achievement is enhanced through the use of technology.
- All students can acquire skills necessary to become responsible and productive citizens.
Preparing students with knowledge and values to become productive citizens.