All Visitors MUST sign in at the Front
Three KSE teachers earn Science Endorsement!
Pamela Wilfred, Mandy Dixon & Joannah
Important Bus Information
Find your bus route by clicking here!
Campbell 2016 grads return to share the JOY
KSE Science Olympiad Team places 7th and proceeds to State Competition
PTA & KSE Foundation Sponsored
Rock Formation Special for 4th Grade
Science Fair 2016
2016 - 2017 School Choice
The Cobb County School District is again offering School Choice (HB 251 and SB10) transfers for the 2016-2017 school year. Individual
school capacity information and applications will be available until midnight, February 29, 2016 on the District website. For more
information, please see our 2016-17 School Choice webpage.
Robotics Team Takes 1st Place for Programming@
in the Circuit Runner Regionals
Fantastic Spelling Bee Winners
3rd Grade, 4th & 5th Winner (KSE rep @ County) and Alternate rep!
2nd Grade PBL includes video-conference with
Denali National Park
Students Enjoy Strong Message
Important Parent Survey!
Annually, the Georgia Department of Education requests parent input regarding the climate at each Georgia School. They collect this input through Parent Surveys. You may complete this 24-item survey on a computer, smart phone, or tablet.
Your participation in this survey helps King Springs.
Thank you for taking time to answer the questions.
Add this calendar to your personal Google Calendar by clicking on the "+" button above.
- High Expectations Reaching Everyone
- Empowering Students to Attain their Potential
- All students can learn if presented with challenges and opportunities to succeed.
- Students should be provided with varied and current resources for learning.
- Parents, students, and teachers should work toward a common goal to ensure the success of life-long learners.
- Everyone has the right to learn in a safe, nurturing environment that meets the academic, emotional, physical, and social needs of each child.
- Learning is a developmental, student-centered process.
- Students should be educated in a manner that results in well-informed critical thinkers and productive citizens in our society.
- An environment that celebrates the joy of learning, diversity, and self-worth must be created and maintained.
- High expectations result in optimal learning that is regularly monitored.
- Strong instructional leadership is attained through shared responsibility and decision making.