Fostering Relationships while Developing Rigor and Relevance.
Igniting a Passion to Succeed
The faculty and staff members of Lindley 6th Grade Academy are specifically prepared and committed to teaching this age level and will:
- Engage every student in meaningful and challenging curriculum and do so in an environment that fosters respectful and supportive relationships among students, faculty, families, and the community.
- Offer ongoing professional development that is relevant to our students' learning needs.
- Utilize accountability and evaluation strategies that promote quality student learning and inform instructional practices.
- Make instructional decisions based on data that goes beyond single test results.
- Emphasize the key role parents and families play in building a positive attitude toward education and in supporting the work of the schools.
- Build connections between the community and the school to expand and enhance the educational opportunities of all students.
Our common goal must be to provide our students a quality education that develops their unique skills and talents to the fullest. To do less is not acceptable.