The Lovinggood Middle School mission is
to educate and build character in the total child.
Our vision is to demonstrate Excellence,
Honor and Service while striving for future goals.
We work daily to support our motto: “Excellence, Honor and Service.” We encourage your child to strive to reach the highest goals at Lovinggood.
Time Change! Join us for Open House
Tuesday, August 19th – 6th Grade
Thursday, August 21st – 7th & 8th
Yearbook Order Center
Picture day order form link:
day is Wednesday 8/20
2014-2015 Parent Information
Parents, please use the new Parent Info tab at the top of this page for important updates.
Take advantage of these year round online resources. Download a copy here.
Visitors to our School
If you are planning to visit our school, please familiarize yourself with the Cobb County School District Policy regarding
visitors. You can download a copy of the policy here.
Sign Up For Lovinggood E-News
Our Core Values
- Achievement - aspiring to the highest level of excellence
- Integrity - demonstrating honesty, consistency, taking responsibility for action, being worthy of trust
- Creativity/Innovation - supporting flexibility, adaptability in keeping up with changes in education and technology
- Accountability - taking responsibility for actions, outcomes, and expectations
- We believe successful schools are a foundation of community stability, growth, and prosperity.
- We believe family and community engagement is critical to student and district success.
- We believe in a constant and purposeful focus on what is best for students.
- We believe creativity and innovation are encouraged and embraced by all stakeholders.
- We believe in cultivating a positive environment where students are provided pathways for success.
School Strategic Plan
Download a copy of our school strategic plan here.