Welcome To Lovinggood MS!
Principal: Angela Stewart |
Assistant Principals: Rick Hanby
The Lovinggood Middle School mission is to educate and build character in the total child. We work daily to support
our motto: “Excellence, Honor and Service.” We encourage your child to strive to reach the highest goals at Lovinggood.
Summer Reading and Math Resources
Summer Reading Program | Summer Math Practice
2013-14 School Year Info
Thursday, July 25, 2013
9:00 AM – 11:00 AM |
1:00 PM – 3:00 PM
Click here to make an appointment for Registration Day
Meet & Greet
6th Grade: 5:00 to 6:00PM
7th/8th Grade: 6:30 to 7:30PM
August 22nd @ 6:30PM
6th Grade |
7th Grade |
School and PE Dress Codes
School Dress Code |
PE Dress Code
Rising 6th Graders!
2013 Silverhawks 6th Grade Pre-view Camp
Lovinggood Middle School - July 23rd
This pre-view camp gives new Lovinggood 6th graders and their parents a chance to tour the school, learn about
day to day life at Lovinggood and get some tips for a successful transition into middle school.
Click here for session times and information
Download the Rising 6th Grader Presentation!
Visitors to our School
If you are planning to visit our school, please familiarize yourself with the Cobb County School District Policy regarding
visitors. You can download a copy of the policy here.
Sign Up For Lovinggood E-News
- Achievement - aspiring to the highest level of excellence
- Integrity - demonstrating honesty, consistency, taking responsibility for action, being worthy of trust
- Creativity/Innovation - supporting flexibility, adaptability in keeping up with changes in education and technology
- Accountability - taking responsibility for actions, outcomes, and expectations
- We believe successful schools are a foundation of community stability, growth, and prosperity.
- We believe family and community engagement is critical to student and district success.
- We believe in a constant and purposeful focus on what is best for students.
- We believe creativity and innovation are encouraged and embraced by all stakeholders.
- We believe in cultivating a positive environment where students are provided pathways for success.
School Performance Action Plan
Download a copy of our school performance action plan here.