A new page has been created on the district web site called
"Understanding Playful vs.
Hurtful Teasing and Bullying Behavior".
Steps to Respect's Definition of Bullying:
Bullying is unfair and one-sided. It happens when someone keeps
hurting, frightening, threatening, or leaving someone out on
1. Distract the person who is teasing or bullying someone else.
2. Support the person who is being teased or bullied privately.
3. Discourage teasing or bullying behavior by not joining in.
4. Support the person who is being teased or bullied openly.
5. Report bullying behavior to an adult for help and support.