- Parent of seniors, please read the information carefully. As a part of the senior advisement, Tuesday, November 15th (after 1st block) and then again for those who still did not complete, Friday, November 18th (advisement before the International Festival) seniors will complete the Graduation Information Form online. Instructions are attached (English and Spanish). Please review this information in advance. This process is very important and impacts a student’s ability to participate in graduation. Currently, the District has not set any graduation dates yet. However, the deadline to order graduation gowns is Friday, November 18th. Order online at https://atlgrad.com/ Order now to take advantage of an $80 deposit (Orders have to be paid in full by 1/31/23).
- Tuesday, December 6, is a Virtual Day for Students due to the Election Run-off. Therefore, the End of Course Test schedule has been adjusted. The updated calendar is in the link below. Please note that the first day of the End of Course Tests is on Tuesday, November 29 after the Thanksgiving Break.
- For the safety of all students, we want to remind parents and students that all students should leave the building each day no later than by 4 PM unless the student has tutoring or is involved with a club or sport and is under the supervision of a teacher after 4 PM each day.
- On Oct. 16, 2022, a select few of CHS Dance Team attended the Day of Dance at Brenau University to audition for a scholarship to attend their dance program along with participating in an all-day dance clinic with various styles of dances. Kennedy White received an offer to the school with a scholarship offer upon her graduation date. Kennedy is currently a sophomore!
- Congratulations to our Debate Tournament students- Fatou Diop came in 6th place in the Novice Speaker division, Mara Atunez placed 11th and Molly Ziskind placed 2nd in the JV speaker division. Winning Novice teams were Jacob Podolski and Gabriel Podolski placing 5th and Fatou Diop and Frazer Befekadu placing 3rd. This was the first tournament for them and Gabriel. The winning JV team was Mara Atunez and Molly Ziskind placing 3rd. Mr. Franco and Ms. Cook also received the Outstanding Coach Award.
- Congratulations to our Campbell Lady Spartan Raiders. Check out the Cobb County Courier article below.
- Fastpitch softball- The following student athletes have been awarded 2AAAAAAA All Region Recognition:
Kaya Klein 1st Team, Pitcher; Collage Newton 1st Team, Second Base; Samantha Williams 1st Team, Outfield; Charlotte Keib 1st Team, Shortstop; Ava Roberts 1st Team, Catcher; Ava Jungers 2nd Team, First Base; Ally Bounds 2nd Team, Outfield; Olivia Brown 2nd Team, Outfield.
- We wanted to thank our JROTC cadets for representing Campbell extremely well at the Veteran's Day celebrations at both Norton Park and Smyrna Elementary Schools and the City of Smyrna.
- Hoopcoming is Coming Soon! Please read the flyers attached and use the QR code for Court Nominations and to read about how you can purchase your ticket via My Payments Plus. Hoopcoming Dance Ticket Sales in MyPaymentsPlus; only 1000 tickets will be sold. Guest form and email verification due December 14, 2022 by 4pm. Hoopcoming Court Nominations due by 2pm on Nov. 14th. Nominate at tinyurl.com/chshoopnom23
- Don't Miss OUT. Buy your yearbook today!
Happy Thanksgiving to all of our Families. We pray that you and your families have a blessed and enjoyable Thanksgiving!