Summer Course Enrichment Opportunities
Cobb County School District is offering high schoolers an opportunity to participate in self-guided, digital lessons as a refresher on a course previously taken or to prepare for an upcoming course in the Fall.
The Cobb Course Refresher gives high school students who wish to gain a greater comfort level with course content by reviewing digital lessons. Students who register for the Cobb Course Refresher may review content for courses taken during the 2021-2022 school year or preview courses they will take during the 2022-2023 school year.
The Cobb Course Refresher will be accessed via Edmentum Courseware digital learning platform.
- Students work at their own pace
- Lesson are easy to follow with opportunities for practice
- 5-10 question quizzes help students gauge their understanding
A CCSD facilitator will be available to provide an orientation and troubleshoot technical issues.
- Orientation will be held June 13
- Course lessons will be available June 14 – July 14
- The Cobb Course Refresher will not result in a class or grade that will be posted on the student’s transcript.
- Completion of a Course Refresher course will not have a bearing on the previous course grade.
- There will be no credit awarded upon completion of Cobb Course Refresher courses.
- The Course Refresher will have no bearing on a student’s GPA.
- Students will be eligible for select courses taken during the 2021-2022 school year or for classes they intend to take during the 2022-2023 school year.
- Students can register for multiple courses. See below for a list of available courses.
- No fee is required.
- Registration will be held May 9-June 9
- Parents & Students will receive post-registration information no later than June 12.
Digital Lessons Available
|9th Lit Y|
10th Lit Y
World Lit Y
American Lit Y
English Lit Y (Brit)
Multicultural Lit Y
|GSE Foundations of Algebra Y|
GSE Algebra II Y
GSE Pre-Calculus Y
Physical Science Y
Earth Systems Y
Environmental Science Y
|World History Y|
US History Y
World Geography Y