Meal Costs for 2022-23 School Year
Family Meal Applications
- Families that apply and are eligible could receive free breakfast & lunch or at a reduced-price (Breakfast for $0.30 and Lunch for $0.40) during the school year depending on the current federal eligibility guidelines.
- Eligible families can also use their notification letter as proof of eligibility in the meal program for discounts on testing, services, camps, and various application fees.
- Fill out the
Download or print the Family Meal Application and return via email to Meals@cobbk12.org or send to: FNS, 6975 Cobb International Blvd, Kennesaw, GA 30152
- Free & Reduced-price meal program frequently asked questions (FAQ):
- School meals are proven to support learning, boost test scores, and improve attendance and classroom behavior!
- Please view our menus for the fresh breakfast and lunch offerings our team happily prepares for your child each school day.
- If your family is in need of additional nutrition assistance, please see the following resources:
- Apply for State of Georgia nutrition benefits at https://dfcs.georgia.gov/snap-food-stamps
- Cobb County School District
- Contact Must Ministries at https://www.mustministries.org
- United Way assistance program: https://www.211.org
Proof of Eligibility for Program Discounts
- For information on college testing fee discounts for high school students, visit the following websites:
¿No Habla Inglés? ¿Necesita Ayuda?
Si usted no habla inglés y necesita ayuda con el proceso de inscripción, comuníquese con el Centro Internacional de Bienvenida (International Welcome Center) al 678-331-3086 y presione 0. Estos servicios son gratuitos.