Parents PLEASE be aware that
significant delays may occur with bus transportation and carpool
due to the closing of Terrell Mill road for construction.
Please be patient and leave as early as you possibly can.
BRUMBY ELEMENTARY IS NOW A COBB COUNTY STEM CERTIFIED SCHOOL
- Congrats to our STEM team and everyone's effort.
Brumby Pics are ready for viewing: Expected Open date is 2017-18
Our Vision Statement
Inspiring personal success through collaboration and respect.
Dr. Amanda Richie
Lindsey McGovern &
Student Services Administrator:
Brumby was built in 1966 and is
celebrating 50 years of serving Cobb County Students.
A BIG CONGRATULATIONS to our
2016-2017 TEACHER of the YEAR
MRS. Sandra Lake
"THE STEM GURU"
AND to our
2016-2017 CLASSIFIED EMPLOYEE of the YEAR
MS. CAM KIRK
FIRST DAY OF SCHOOL IS MONDAY
AUGUST 1st: Doors open at 7AM and the late bell sounds off at
7:30. Welcome to the 16-17 school year....!
Grades K/3: August 9th 6-7:00PM
Grades 1/4: August 10th 6-7:00PM
Grades 2/5: August 11th 6-7:00PM
Bring your Photo ID to receive your
ParentVUE login information
Parents please join us for our Annual Title I meeting on
August 10th from 5-6PM just prior to the start of 1st/4th
Orientation. Please follow the signs as you enter the building.
The purpose of the meeting is to explain what it means to be a
Title I school
During the school year, registration for new students is daily from 8-9:30 - Parents: Kindergarten & New Student registration
(click this link for information on what you need to register)
- NO transportation changes can be made after 1:45PM daily
- Please click here for a parking update letter
- Brumby Elementary is a MANDATORY uniform school. Students will have select spirit days, but they will be
announced ahead of time by the administrative team. Please visit our foundation page for uniform purchase.
- Our building opens at 7AM. All visitors must report to the front office and sign in.
Things to do for the summer! READ READ
We’re giving our students free Microsoft Office to use at school
and home for as long as they are students within the Cobb County
Curious about your students grades and attendance? Contact your
child's teacher for an activation code and visit the
SYNERGY website. ParentVUE is also available as an app.
Visit your service providers app store. Welcome to
Want to help your child with Milestones? Here are 2 links
connected to the study guides.
Please click the link below to complete your meal application.
This should be done within 3 days of registering your child.
Please visit with us if you need assistance.
foundation page to purchase uniforms
Cobb County requires 5 documents for enrollment. Please be sure to bring all documents with you:
- Current Certificate of Immunization
- Current Certificate of Vision, Hearing, Dental, and Nutritional Screening
- Certified birth certificate
- Two proofs of residency in School Attendance zone - 1
must be a lease or a mortgage
- Social Security card or waiver
- Also required are the names and phone numbers of the people authorized to pickup your child if you can not be reached, as well as your child's doctor information
Seeking Professional, Safety minded individuals for SCHOOL BUS DRIVERS! Starting rate is
$14.51/hour apply online: