2015 MISSION IMPOSSIBLE
this page will self destruct in 20
Our Vision Statement
Inspiring personal success through collaboration and respect.
Dr. Amanda Richie
Lindsey McGovern &
Student Services Administrator:
to the frog pond
Megan Vandall, Brumby's Teacher of the year 2015-16
Luz Landaverde Classified Employee of the year 2015-16
Please click the link below to complete your meal application.
This should be done within 3 days of registering your child.
Please visit with us if you need assistance.
foundation page to purchase uniforms
Cobb County requires 5 documents for enrollment. Please be sure to bring all documents with you:
- Current Certificate of Immunization
- Current Certificate of Vision, Hearing, Dental, and Nutritional Screening
- Certified birth certificate
- Two proofs of residency in School Attendance zone
- Social Security card or waiver
- Also required are the names and phone numbers of the people authorized to pickup your child if you can not be reached, as well as your child's doctor information
During the school year, registration for new students is daily from 8-9:30 - Parents: Kindergarten & New Student registration
(click this link for information on what you need to register)
- NO transportation changes can be made after 1:45PM daily
- Please click here for a parking update letter
- Brumby Elementary is a MANDATORY uniform school. Students will have select spirit days, but they will be
announced ahead of time by the administrative team. Please visit our foundation page for uniform purchase.
- Our building opens at 7AM. All visitors must report to the front office and sign in.
- Seeking Professional, Safety minded individuals for SCHOOL BUS DRIVERS! Starting rate is
$14.51/hour apply online: www.ccsdbusdriver.com
Affordable Care Act Assistance Flyer
August-September (coming soon)