Brumby Pics are ready for viewing: Expected Open date is 2017-18
this page will self destruct in 20
Our Vision Statement
Inspiring personal success through collaboration and respect.
Dr. Amanda Richie
Lindsey McGovern &
Student Services Administrator:
to the frog pond
Megan Vandall, Brumby's Teacher of the year 2015-16
Luz Landaverde Classified Employee of the year 2015-16
The Cobb County School District is again offering
School Choice (HB 251 and SB10) transfers
for the 2016-2017 school year.
Individual school capacity information
and applications will be available beginning
February 1, 2016 on the District website.
For more information,
please see our
2016-17 School Choice webpage.
The web address for the link is:
We’re giving our students free Microsoft Office to use at school
and home for as long as they are students within the Cobb County
Curious about your students grades and attendance? Contact your
child's teacher for an activation code and visit the
SYNERGY website. ParentVUE is also available as an app.
Visit your service providers app store. Welcome to
Want to help your child with Milestones? Here are 2 links
connected to the study guides.
- Current Certificate of Immunization
- Current Certificate of Vision, Hearing, Dental, and Nutritional Screening
- Certified birth certificate
- Two proofs of residency in School Attendance zone
- Social Security card or waiver
- Also required are the names and phone numbers of the people authorized to pickup your child if you can not be reached, as well as your child's doctor information
During the school year, registration for new students is daily from 8-9:30 - Parents: Kindergarten & New Student registration
(click this link for information on what you need to register)
Seeking Professional, Safety minded individuals for SCHOOL BUS DRIVERS! Starting rate is
$14.51/hour apply online:
- NO transportation changes can be made after 1:45PM daily
- Please click here for a parking update letter
- Brumby Elementary is a MANDATORY uniform school. Students will have select spirit days, but they will be
announced ahead of time by the administrative team. Please visit our foundation page for uniform purchase.
- Our building opens at 7AM. All visitors must report to the front office and sign in.