Welcome to Powder Springs Elementary!
Panther Calendar and News
Mar. 3- Read Across America Day
Mar. 4- PSE Science Fair
Mar. 5- Fifth Grade Writing Test
Mar. 6- Fine Arts Night 6:00-7:30
Mar. 12- Kindergarten Registration
Mar. 13- School Council Meeting 8:15
Mar. 14- Muffins for Moms
Mar. 22-Father and Daughter Ball 5:00-8:00
Mar.27- Black History Program 6:00
Mar. 24-Mar. 28 -Scholastic Book Fair
Mar. 31-Apr. 4- Spring Break
|School & District Calendar
Kindergarten Registration is Coming!
Wednesday, March 12, 2014
8:30 AM - 11:30 AM
Link to More Information
Yearbooks are on sale now!!!!!!!!!
Don't miss out on the memories. Order your 2013-2014 yearbook today. Your yearbook will provide a treasury of memories that last a
lifetime. Remember another great year at Powder Springs Elementary and reserve your copy today! The cost to purchase a yearbook is $28.00.
Please attach the Yearbook Order Form with your payment and
place it in the school safe that is located outside of the gymnasium.
Win an iPad for Your Teacher!
Superior Plumbing and the Marietta
Daily Journal are teaming up to give a local teacher working in kindergarten through 12th grade a chance to win an iPad during
each week of the 2013-2014 school year.
Parents and students can nominate a teacher by going online to complete the nomination form. The Marietta Daily Journal Staff
will select a winner from the nominations that they receive each week. Click for details
2013-2014 School Dress Code Policy
Click here for Dismissal Procedures
Chick Fil A
Chick Fil A biscuits will be sold every Wednesday and Friday. The proceeds help to support fifth grade end of the
year activities. Students can purchase a Chick Fil A biscuit and bottled water for $3.00. A Chick- Fil- A biscuit without
water costs $2.50.
- Providing pathways to big dreams
- (I³) Invest, Inspire, Innovate
- We believe our school is the catalyst for community stability, growth, and prosperity.
- We believe meaningful relationships are the cornerstone of a successful learning community.
- We believe in delivering creative and innovative instruction with passion and perseverance.
- We believe in achieving goals through analyzing data and setting high expectations for all learners.
- We believe in providing multi-faceted opportunities for every child, every day.