Welcome to Powder Springs Elementary!
Panther Calendar and News
Have a wonderful summer!!!!
July 31, 2014
August 4, 2014
First Day of School
*Please click on the image below to view the 2014-2015 uniform policy*
Summer Reading Program 2014
"Fizz. Boom. Read."
Cobb County’s Library Media Department and Cobb
County Public Library System have collaborated again this year to create
complementary summer reading programs. Stop by the Powder Springs Public
Library this summer to checkout books that are on the Summer Reading List
for your child's grade level. All the needed resources are listed
below by grade level.
Don't forget you must submit a project from the activity sheet when you
return to school in August in order to be eligible to receive a special
prize for participating in the program. Happy reading!!!
**Click on the links below to printout the resources below.
K-5 Instruction Sheet
Primary Activity Sheet
Intermediate Activity Sheet
Suggested Reading List - Primary
Suggested Reading List - Intermediate
2014-2015 School Supply List
Click on the backpack to open a printable PDF supply list for each
Teacher of the Year
Employee of the Year
Click here for Dismissal Procedures
Chick Fil A
Chick Fil A biscuits will be sold every Wednesday and Friday. The proceeds help to support fifth grade end of the
year activities. Students can purchase a Chick Fil A biscuit and bottled water for $3.00. A Chick- Fil- A biscuit without
water costs $2.50.
- Providing pathways to big dreams
- (I³) Invest, Inspire, Innovate
- We believe our school is the catalyst for community stability, growth, and prosperity.
- We believe meaningful relationships are the cornerstone of a successful learning community.
- We believe in delivering creative and innovative instruction with passion and perseverance.
- We believe in achieving goals through analyzing data and setting high expectations for all learners.
- We believe in providing multi-faceted opportunities for every child, every day.