New Brumby Pics are ready for viewing.
Expected Open date is 2018-19
Brumby 1 | Brumby 2 |
Brumby 3 | Brumby 4
Our Vision Statement
One Goal Student Success
Student Services Administrator:
Please join us Friday March 24th at 5PM for the Spring Title I
Parent Input meeting in the cafeteria.
Kindergarten Registration is almost here.
HERE for the ENG/SPA flyer
MARCH 29, 2017 from 8:30-11:30
Homebuying seminar on Tuesday, April 11th from 6-7:30 in the
model classroom (in the round building)
THANK YOU to all of our volunteers this year!!
The Volunteer Brunch will be on Wed, April 12th from 9-12:45 in the
Brumby STEM 5K - click
Location: Wheeler High School
Date: April 29, 2017
Have a rising 6th grader? WHEELER HIGH SCHOOL Volleyball
information meeting on Monday March 27th at 7PM in the Wheeler
HERE for flyer.
Friday March 31st. Please click
HERE for more information. Come to Brumby and share your
career with us.
HERE to see the Parent brochure for the
2017 Georgia Milestones
Please take a few minutes to complete the
Everybody Wins SURVEY 2017
2017-18 School Choice
The Cobb County School District is again offering School Choice
SB10) transfers for the 2017-2018 school year. Individual school
capacity information and applications will be available
February 1, 2017 on the District website. For more information,
2017-18 School Choice webpage.
Deadline for applying is Tuesday, February 28, 2017.
- PARENTS: Ready to head back to school? The inaugural Brumby Parent Connection class of 2017
is underway. Parents come in during the
day to learn Math and Reading content from 2nd-5th grade. Our goal is to grow your knowledge and enable you to further
help your child with their academic progress.
- We also have the Brumby Parent Night class underway as
well. Please email
for more information
During the school year, registration for new students is daily from 8-9:30 - Parents: Kindergarten & New Student registration
(click this link for information on what you need to register)
- NO transportation changes can be made after 1:45PM daily
- Please click here for a parking update letter
- Brumby Elementary is a MANDATORY uniform school. Students will have select spirit days, but they will be announced ahead of time by the administrative team. Please visit our foundation page for uniform purchase.
- Our building opens at 7AM. All visitors must report to the front office and sign in.
Things to do for the summer! READ READ READ
We’re giving our students free Microsoft Office to use at school and home for as long as they are students within the Cobb County School District.
Curious about your students grades and attendance? Contact your child's teacher for an activation code and visit the
SYNERGY website. ParentVUE is also available as an app.
Visit your service providers app store. Welcome to
Want to help your child with Milestones? Here are 2 links connected to the study guides.
Please click the link below to complete your meal application. This should be done within 3 days of registering your child.
Please visit with us if you need assistance.
You can visit the foundation page to purchase uniforms
Cobb County requires 5 documents for enrollment. Please be sure to bring all documents with you:
- Current Certificate of Immunization
- Current Certificate of Vision, Hearing, Dental, and Nutritional Screening
- Certified birth certificate
- Two proofs of residency in School Attendance zone - 1
must be a lease or a mortgage
- Social Security card or waiver
- Also required are the names and phone numbers of the people authorized to pickup your child if you can not be reached, as well as your child's doctor information
Seeking Professional, Safety minded individuals for SCHOOL BUS DRIVERS! Starting rate is $14.51/hour apply online: