BRUMBY ELEMENTARY IS NOW A COBB COUNTY STEM CERTIFIED SCHOOL - Congrats to our STEM team and everyone's effort.
New Brumby Pics are ready for viewing.
Expected Open date is 2018-19
Brumby 1 | Brumby 2 |
Brumby 3 | Brumby 4
Our Vision Statement
Inspiring personal success through collaboration and respect.
Student Services Administrator: Lisa Forrest
Brumby was built in 1966 and is celebrating 50 years of serving Cobb County Students.
A BIG CONGRATULATIONS to our
2016-2017 TEACHER of the YEAR
MRS. Sandra Lake
"THE STEM GURU"
AND to our
2016-2017 CLASSIFIED EMPLOYEE of the YEAR
MS. CAM KIRK
- PARENTS: Ready to head back to school? The inaugural Brumby Parent Connection class of 2017 has started. You will come to school during the
day and learn Math and Reading content from 2nd-5th grade. Our goal is to grow your knowledge and enable you to further
help your child with their academic progress.
- The start date was Monday October 10th. CONTACT MR. D for
more information. There are still a few slots available. 770-916-7070 or email
During the school year, registration for new students is daily from 8-9:30 - Parents: Kindergarten & New Student registration
(click this link for information on what you need to register)
- NO transportation changes can be made after 1:45PM daily
- Please click here for a parking update letter
- Brumby Elementary is a MANDATORY uniform school. Students will have select spirit days, but they will be announced ahead of time by the administrative team. Please visit our foundation page for uniform purchase.
- Our building opens at 7AM. All visitors must report to the front office and sign in.
Things to do for the summer! READ READ READ
We’re giving our students free Microsoft Office to use at school and home for as long as they are students within the Cobb County School District.
Curious about your students grades and attendance? Contact your child's teacher for an activation code and visit the
SYNERGY website. ParentVUE is also available as an app.
Visit your service providers app store. Welcome to
Want to help your child with Milestones? Here are 2 links connected to the study guides.
Please click the link below to complete your meal application. This should be done within 3 days of registering your child.
Please visit with us if you need assistance.
You can visit the foundation page to purchase uniforms
Cobb County requires 5 documents for enrollment. Please be sure to bring all documents with you:
- Current Certificate of Immunization
- Current Certificate of Vision, Hearing, Dental, and Nutritional Screening
- Certified birth certificate
- Two proofs of residency in School Attendance zone - 1
must be a lease or a mortgage
- Social Security card or waiver
- Also required are the names and phone numbers of the people authorized to pickup your child if you can not be reached, as well as your child's doctor information
Seeking Professional, Safety minded individuals for SCHOOL BUS DRIVERS! Starting rate is $14.51/hour apply online: