IMPORTANT: In order to expedite car pool in the safest and most efficient manner, we ask that you review the following guidelines:
- Please drive slowly.
- Stay in a single line. (Do not pass a stopped car that is unloading children)
- Watch for instruction signs and pull your vehicle all the way to the beginning of the drop off area to allow as many students to enter/exit their vehicle as possible.
- Please do not ever let students out of your vehicle until you are in the drop off area which is staffed by Murdock personnel.
- Students must enter/exit their vehicles on the passenger side ONLY.
- Parents, please do not get out of your cars. If you need to come inside or assist your child with the seatbelt, please park the car and escort your student via the crosswalk monitored by Murdock's duty personnel.
- All student materials are to be secured and organized prior to exiting the vehicle.
- Please allow extra time during inclement weather.
- The school doors open at 7:20 a.m. Car riders may begin unloading in the carpool area at that time.
- Should your child need additional assistance getting out of the vehicle or unloading items, please park and walk your student into the building.
- Students will be marked tardy if they are not in their classrooms when the bell rings at 7:50 a.m.
NOTE: Students are not permitted to be dropped off on Murdock Road or in the parking lot. All students must be accompanied by an adult to the school door. Once inside, parents are encouraged to say their "goodbyes" in the lobby area.
- DISPLAY YOUR FAMILY NAME in large print on your dashboard.
- All carpool students will wait for their ride in a designated area.
- Murdock's duty personnel will escort the student to your car.
- There is only one line for carpool.
- PLEASE REFRAIN FROM TRYING TO PASS THE CARS IN FRONT OF YOU.
- Please refrain from using your cell phone when your child is entering or exiting the car.
- Follow the instructions/directions of teachers on duty.