Welcome to Hollydale Elementary
Professional Development School
in Partnership with Kennesaw State University
, Asst. Principal
Our Mission is to foster a safe, nurturing environment that promotes academic, emotional, and
social growth for all.
News and Announcements
(Click on your student's
Buzz-In Security System
Read about our new buzz-in security system
Click for English
HERE to sign up!
Celebrating our Volunteers Hollydale
Teacher of the Year!
Classified Employee of
Congratulations "Eager to Learn"
Thank You for Making our "Story Laboratory" Book Fair a HUGE
A Special Visitor Came to Hollydale
Thank You Target
Stacey Abbott Welcomes NEW Assistant Principal Angie Allison
Angie Allison Stacey Abbott
Get Caught Reading for
your chance to WIN!
Why Common Core?
HERE for a link to information regarding
CCGPS Common Core Georgia Performance Standards
List for 2012-13 School Year
Fair, Pajama Day,
2011 New School Redistricting
In September 2008, voters approved a 1-percent sales tax
to fund numerous school construction projects and improvements
throughout the Cobb County School District. Two of the projects
approved were a replacement school for Mableton Elementary and a
new school in the Smyrna area that will replace a yet to be
- Download the Parent Letter in English
the Parent Letter in Spanish
- Click here to find out more information
Title I Information
To find out more about Title I and the Parents Rights To Know, click on the following links:
2013 Annual Title 1 Parent Involvement
- Parent Involvement Action Plan in English
Parents Right To Know Letter in English
- School Compact Letter in English
- School Compact Letter in Spanish
- Parent Involvement Policy in English
- Parent Involvement Policy in Spanish
- ESEA Flexibility Waiver Parent Notification in English
ESEA Flexibility Waiver Parent Notification in Spanish
ESEA Waiver Parent Notification
Hollydale Elementary School Beliefs
- Hollydale students are unique and valuable and will be
treated with dignity and respect.
- All students can learn and will be provided equal
opportunities for learning.
- All students have the right to learn, acquire
independent thinking skills, and develop positive self
esteem in a safe, nurturing, risk-free environment.
- High expectations result in optimum teaching and
- The educational process is the collaborative
responsibility of students, teachers, parents, and
- Learning is a life-long process.
- Children are our greatest resource and they are our
Attendance Policy in English
Attendance Policy in Spanish