Welcome to Hollydale Elementary
Professional Development School
in Partnership with Kennesaw State University
Allison , Asst. Principal
Mission: Nurturing a
Community of Learners
Vision: Empowering our Community to Thrive
for Student and School Performance Goals
News and Announcements
2014-15 Student Supply List
HERE for English
HERE for Spanish
Click on the link for information
for the 2014-2015 school year!
Insurance Forms from Young Group
HERE for Spanish
Parent Resource Center!
for more information
HERE to sign up!
Celebrating our Volunteers Hollydale
Stacey Abbott Assistant Principal Angie Allison
Angie Allison Stacey Abbott
Teacher of the Year!
Classified Employee of
Why Common Core?
HERE for a link to information regarding
CCGPS Common Core Georgia Performance Standards
Title I Information
To find out more about Title I and the Parents Rights To Know, click on the following links:
Hollydale Elementary School Beliefs
- Hollydale students are unique and valuable and will be
treated with dignity and respect.
- All students can learn and will be provided equal
opportunities for learning.
- All students have the right to learn, acquire
independent thinking skills, and develop positive self
esteem in a safe, nurturing, risk-free environment.
- High expectations result in optimum teaching and
- The educational process is the collaborative
responsibility of students, teachers, parents, and
- Learning is a life-long process.
- Children are our greatest resource and they are our
- Attendance Policy in English
- Attendance Policy in Spanish
Hollydale School Calendar
Add the CCSD Calendar to your personal Google Calendar by clicking on the "+" button above.
Teacher Quality Partnership (TQP)
School Improvement Info
Please take a moment to review!