Hayes Elementary School Counseling Program Mission and Beliefs -
The mission of the Hayes Elementary School Counseling Program is to provide assistance in order to remove barriers that impede student learning and to advocate for an environment that supports the highest academic success individually possible, while enhancing the life skills to produce contributing members of a diverse society.
Name and Email Address
Cobb County Public Schools Counseling Program Mission and Beliefs
Cobb County School Counselors: Unlocking a World of Potential
The Mission of the Cobb County School Counseling program is to assist students in overcoming barriers that impede learning. The goal of all Cobb County Professional School Counselors is to implement a standards-based comprehensive school counseling program that:
- Includes a curriculum addressing the needs of all students in the domains of academic, personal/social, and career development.
- Provides specialized interventions based on identified students needs.
- Assists students in acquiring appropriate attitudes, knowledge, and communication skills to promote healthy relationships.
- Enhances the ability of students to identify and utilize the appropriate resources needed for post-secondary success.
- Creates positive relationships with students fostering personal growth, service to others, and academic achievement.
- Advocates for all studnets encouraging them to develop to their fullest potential.
- Encourages counselors to consult and collaborate with other educators, parents, and community on behalf of all students.