ParentVUE Activation Key Procedures – March 2020
During the period of time of school closure, it is imperative that parents receive the most current information. Parents of currently enrolled students who do not have an active ParentVUE account may request an Activation Key to register.
Please follow this procedure for distributing new account ParentVUE Activation Keys to parents.
• A request for a new ParentVUE account can be made only by the enrolling adult of an actively enrolled student. The email request must be sent to the school principal.
• The principal will ask for verification that the request is being made by the enrolling adult by obtaining an email copy of the enrolling adult’s ID.
• The principal will forward the request to the ParentVUE Coordinator, or other designee. • The ParentVUE Coordinator will do an additional check of verification from the email sent to the principal.
• The ParentVUE Coordinator will create an Activation Key for the enrolling adult in Synergy.
• The ParentVUE Coordinator will email PDF copies of the Activation Key and the ParentVUE Acceptable Use Policy & User Agreement for the parent’s records.
• If additional assistance is needed with the creation of Synergy ParentVUE Activation Keys, enter a Web Help Ticket or contact a member of the Synergy team.
Please note, parents of students registered through the new Student Online Registration system will automatically have ParentVUE accounts provisioned for them once the school registration clerk has completed the process, and will not need to go through the process described above.