Welcome to the North Cobb Library! We believe that with diligence and access to the right tools, everyone can succeed. Our staff is happy to help support and enrich North Cobb’s educational program. You may also visit our North Cobb Library website for additional information.
Students may initially check out books for three weeks.
- Students may renew a book for an additional three weeks if there is no hold on that item.
- Students with fines or overdue materials may not check out additional books until his or her account is cleared.
Fines and Fees
We charge students overdue fines, which stop accumulating once the materials are returned:
- 5 cents daily for all books up to a $3 maximum. Please consider donating a canned food item to have late fine waived.
- Students must pay for lost or damaged books in full by cash or check only.
Students may print at the library for a nominal fee.
- Black and white documents: first 10 pages are free, 10 cents a page for additional pages.
- Color documents: 25 cents a page for text and graphics. Please see the library staff to find out how to take advantage of this great price!
- Food and beverages are not permitted in the library. Water bottles with lids are fine.
- The library is a collaborative learning space. Please be respectful of others.
Please visit our North Cobb Library website for student and staff resources, helpful links, and more library information.