A council functions as an advisory body, offering input to the local school principal.
The District believes family and community engagement is critical to student and district success. The establishment of Principal Advisory Councils is intended to provide a means by which parents, community members, and school staff can work together to create a better understanding of and mutual respect for each other’s concerns and share ideas for school improvement.
- Manouchka Antoine (PTSA President)
- Tressie Evans (PTSA Treasurer)
- Rodney Fagan (Senior JROTC Army Military Science Teacher)
- Beth Foster (OHS Teacher of the Year)
- Jeinny Herculano & Emily Manqueros (SGA Co-Presidents)
- Jennifer Glendenning (Assistant Principal)
- Heidi McCravy (Assistant Principal)
- Josh Morreale (Principal)