Principal Advisory Council
A council functions as an advisory body, offering input to the local school principal.
The District believes family and community engagement is critical to student and district success. The establishment of Principal Advisory Councils is intended to provide a means by which parents, community members, and school staff can work together to create a better understanding of and mutual respect for each other’s concerns and share ideas for school improvement.
- Troy Jones (Principal)
- Heidi McCravy (Assistant Principal)
- Manouchka Antoine (PTSA President)
- Rodney Fagan (Teacher Representative)
- Gabbi Dingle (Teacher Representative & Teacher of the Year)
- Jessica Segura (Student Representative)
- Fathiya Ally (Student Representative)
- Mercy Deleon (Student Representative)
- Officer W. Nerio (Community Representative)
- Dominique Alli (Community Representative)
- Tinesha Dunlap (Wraparound Services / The Nest)