A council functions as an advisory body, offering input to the local school principal.
The District believes family and community engagement is critical to student and district success. The establishment of Principal Advisory Councils is intended to provide a means by which parents, community members, and school staff can work together to create a better understanding of and mutual respect for each other’s concerns and share ideas for school improvement.
- Troy Jones (Principal)
- Leander Brooks (Assistant Principal)
- Jennifer Glendenning (Assistant Principal)
- Manouchka Antoine (PTSA President)
- Cora Ayala (Nest Representative)
- Rodney Fagan (Teacher Representative)
- Kerae Joonsar (Teacher Representative & Teacher of the Year)
- Ayesha Fawzi (Counselor)
- Dominique Alli (Community Representative)
- Three senior students have been selected
- Wednesday, September 13 @ 8:30 AM
- Wednesday, November 8 @ 8:30 AM
- Wednesday, January 10 @ 8:30 AM
- Wednesday, March 20 @ 8:30 AM