Welcome to the Shallowford Falls Elementary After School Program
The After School Program (ASP) provides a safe, fun, and nurturing environment for the care of elementary students in the Cobb County School District who attend Face-to-Face instruction from after school until 6:00 PM each day school is in session, including early release days. The program does not operate on Student Holidays or District holidays. ASP will be closed upon the District’s announcement of inclement weather. ASP is a self-supporting program and receives no support from taxpayer funds.
- $20 Annual Non-Refundable Registration Fee
- Attendance Fee Invoiced Weekly: $10 Per Day, Per Child
- Register, pay for, and manage accounts on any device
- View and print invoices, receipts, and annual tax statements
- Pay for programs using secure and convenient digital payment methods
After School Programs at the Cobb County School District have partnered with Eleyo to provide easy-to-use, mobile-friendly technology for online registration, account management, and payments. Online payments made with credit card and ACH/electronic check will be subject to a 4.75% processing/program fee. Cash or check payments may be made directly to your school’s program with no processing/program fee. Please see your school’s ASP Director for more details.
ASP enrollment in Eleyo must be completed before the student can attend ASP.
To enroll your elementary school-aged student in ASP, the Enrolling Adult will need to register for an Eleyo account and submit a contract for each student. The Enrolling Adult, as defined by Cobb County School District Policy, is the parent/guardian with whom the student resides and who enrolled the student in school.
NOTE: Contracts submitted by anyone other than the Enrolling Adult will not be accepted.
Click here for Printable Parent Guides to help with Eleyo Account Management
Click here for After School Program Terms and Conditions
Click here for Frequently Asked Questions about ASP and Eleyo
For Questions about the After School Program, please contact:
Kiki Missailidis, ASP Director, 770-642-5610 x044, firstname.lastname@example.org
Debbie Caliri, ASP Clerk, 770-642-5610 x031, email@example.com
Amy Bahr, Shallowford Falls Bookkeeper, 770-642-5610 x004, firstname.lastname@example.org
Information about Fun Clubs can be found here.
Information and Rules for ASP
1. Before your child can stay in ASP, a Registration Form must be filled out. If we already have one on file for this school year, you will not need a new one. If your child has to stay in case of an emergency, we will ask that you fill out a form when you come to pick your child up.
2. If your child has never stayed in ASP, there will be a $20 registration fee applied to your student’s account for their first stay.
3. The daily rate of ASP is $10.00 per day. Hours of ASP are 2:00 PM to 6:00 during regular school days and 12:15 PM to 6:00 PM on early release days. There is a $1.00 late fee per minute, per family for children picked up after 6:00 PM.
4. We ask that your child bring a water bottle to fill up as we will not be providing a drink. If your child attends ASP for the day and you pick your child up before 2:45, your child will not receive a snack provided by ASP, and you will not be charged for that day’s attendance. If, however, your child does attend ASP for that day and you pick your child up after 2:45, the $10.00 daily rate will be charged to your student’s account. If you pick up your child prior to 2:45 PM and he/she has received a snack, you will also be charged $10.00.
5. If your child will by staying on a regular basis please send in two (2) notes to your child’s teacher with the following information: name of child (first and last name), teacher’s name, days of the week that he/she will be staying.
6. If your child will be attending a Fun Club while attending ASP, please let us know what day and what club they will attend.
7. If your child will be attending a Fun Club directly after school and not attending ASP, then you must pick him/her up after club in the carpool line. Do NOT have them go to ASP and check-in. They are to report directly to their FunClub. If your child is not picked up in the carpool line, he/she will then be brought to ASP, and you will be charged $10.00 for that day’s attendance.
8. If your child will have a change during the week, all changes MUST be made by note for that day. If we do not receive a note, we will keep your student based on prior written communication and you will be charged $10.00.
9. ASP is a PREPAID PROGRAM. This means that every Monday your account should start with a credit balance. If your payments fall behind, your child will be unable to attend ASP.
FAQs about ASP
HOW LATE CAN I PICK UP MY CHILD?
ASP operates from the time school is out until 6:00 every day. Even if there is an Early Release Day, ASP will still be open until 6:00.
WHAT IF I AM CAUGHT IN TRAFFIC?
County policy is $1.00 per minute you are late. After three (3) late times, your child WILL NOT be allowed to stay in ASP. Please have a back-up person with an ID on your list you can call. A call to the ASP desk will help soothe your child’s fear and help us to know you may be late. Our ASP desk number is 770-642-5610.
CAN I CHANGE MY CHILD’S ASP PLANS?
You may change your child's ASP plans on GoSafe. Enrolling parents can change their child's dismissal method through CTLS Parent, under Student Information. Changes can be made until 1:50 pm.
WHO CAN PICK UP MY CHILD?
Only the names on your child’s registration forms for ASP, with a valid ID, are allowed to pick up your child. Please bring your ID in with you every day. Do not call the school to add more names to the list. This should be done in writing. You can add names at the ASP desk at check out. Use the bus doors and ring the doorbell to be let in. We will call for your child. Also, you may send in a note of who can pick up your child for that day as a change.
WHAT DO THEY DO ALL AFTERNOON?
ASP has a vast variety of games, arts and crafts, video games, computer programs, movies, gym time, and outside time. We also have homework time for 2nd -5th grades, Monday through Thursday.
ARE ALL AGES PLAYING TOGETHER?
Students in grades K, 1, and 2 are separated from students in grades 3, 4, and 5 for snack on the blacktop at the beginning of ASP and then students are divided by grade level to go to a rotation of classes for the afternoon. Each day is different.