Baker adheres to the Cobb County School District Dress Code listed below:
MINIMUM STANDARD OF DRESS: All students shall maintain the following minimum standard of dress:
1. Appropriate shoes shall be worn.
2. Midriffs shall be covered.
3. Appropriate under-garments shall be worn and may not be visible.
4. Strapless garments shall be worn with a jacket.
5. Tank-tops shall be worn with a jacket.
6. Appropriate shorts, as determined by the school administration, may be worn.
7. No caps, hats, bandanas nor hoods covering the head are to be worn in the school buildings during the school day unless there is a special activity during which they are deemed appropriate by the school administration. Administrators shall evaluate requests to wear coverings in accordance with sincerely held religious belief on a case-by-case basis.
8. Clothing or ornamentation that does any of the following is prohibited: a. Displays or advertises substances illegal for minors. b. Displays suggestive phrases, designs, markings, or profanities. c. Advocates, promotes, or suggests illegal activity.