SPRING SEMESTER AP EXAM REGISTRATION:
- Registration for 2nd semester AP exams is now available. Please use the attached document to help your student register for their exams. Registration for exams will end on March 1. There will be NO EXCEPTIONS for paying or registering after this date.
- Students must enroll in AP classroom on the College Board site using their class join code before they can pay for exams on the Total Registration website.
- Students who are eligible for free and reduced lunch will receive all of their exams for FREE this year 😊 These students will only be required to pay the $15 exam registration fee.
- If a student is taking a STEM exam, their first STEM exam will be free as well. (STEM exams include: AB/BC Calculus, Physics, Biology, Statistics, Chemistry, and Computer Science Principles).
- Please let Ms. Jessica Tibbetts know of any IB students who have conflicts with IB testing on the same day as AP testing. We will move those students to late testing for AP.
- If you have any questions or concerns, please contact Ms. Tibbetts at Jessica.Tibbetts@cobbk12.org