Graduation and Graduate Information
- March 7 - Graduation Gown Pickup during 3rd block in the Cafeteria
- March 21 - 6pm Graduation Meeting for Parents in the Performing Arts Center
- March 24 - Deadline to request graduation tickets
- May 23 - 6:30pm Baccalaureate Service. Smyrna United Methodist Church.
- May 24 - 3:30 pm Graduation / Commencement Ceremony at KSU.
Commencement Ceremony Class of 2023
Date - Wednesday, May 24, 2023
Location- Kennesaw State University (KSU Convocation Center)
Admission: By ticket only
More information regarding graduation will be posted in April.
We want to begin recognizing our seniors for their hard work as they complete their senior year and begin to make post-secondary plans. Recognitions could include things like scholarships, special recognitions, and acceptance to colleges, apprenticeship programs, trade schools, military, and the world of work. Dr. Watkins will spotlight seniors in her weekly newsletter and the counselors will recognize them on our Senior Recognition Wall, near the Counseling Office. Please UPLOAD a copy of your acceptance/award letters using the link below or DROP THEM OFF in the Counseling Office. You must be logged into your Office365 account to upload your letters. You can submit as many letters as you want, even if you are not planning to attend. It will be fun to see where everyone applied.
CLASS OF 2023 RECOGNITION FORM SUBMISSION
- For information on transcripts, contact your specific counselor.
- For more information on graduation, contact Dr. Judy Hays, Rocio Romero, or Dr. Lisa Moore Sparks.
- For more information on Senior Dues / Senior Trip / Senior Events / Herff Jones orders contact: Kathryn Ongtingco, Leshea Hermansen, or Carolyn McCully.
Cords & Stoles
Students may qualify for cords or stoles based on their academic performance, pathway completion, or participation in community service, extracurricular clubs and honor societies. Please click on the links below to see more information on requirements for the cords or stoles. You can submit payment for cords/stoles on MyPaymentsPlus. Be advised, any associated cost, paperwork, or requirements are specific to each cord and stole. It is the responsibility of the student to contact the necessary staff member to determine eligibility and for additional information. Graduates may only wear stoles, cords, and other insignia authorized by the school during the graduation ceremony. Examples:
- Each graduate will receive a fixed number of tickets this year for Commencement. Unfortunately, NO additional tickets are available. Ticket distribution will take place during mandatory commencement practice in May.
- Herf Jones Brochure.pdf; Place all orders at www.HerfAtlanta.com
Class of 2023: Please go to cady.com/schedule to schedule your senior portraits. Don’t be left out of the Campbell High School yearbook! #Cady #CadySenior