Step 1: Find out what school your child is zoned for.
- Click HERE to access the Bus Route Finder. Enter your complete street address to determine the correct school.
Step 2: Enroll your child online. (See below for required enrollment documents)
- If you do not have a Student currently enrolled in the Cobb County School District, please use this link to begin your Online Registration Process.
Step 3: When we have received your online registration, you will receive a phone call from our registration clerk, Contia Mack (Contia.Mack@cobbk12.org), within 24 business hours. At that time, she will let you know if your student’s enrollment is complete or if we are missing documents or information.
If you DO NOT have access to a computer, please call Contia Mack at 678-842-6873 ext.026 to schedule a registration appointment
Required Enrollment Documents
- Birth Certificate or Passport
- Social Security Card
- Immunization Form 3231 or waiver
- Hearing/Vision/Dental Form 3300 or waiver
- 2 Proofs of Residence – must include mortgage/lease and utility bill (gas, electric, or water)