Welcome to the Mountain View Elementary After School Program
The After School Program (ASP) provides a safe, fun, and nurturing environment for the care of elementary students in the Cobb County School District who attend Face-to-Face instruction from after school until 6:00 PM each day school is in session, including early release days. A late charge of $1.00 per minute/per child will be charged if your child is not picked up by 6:00pm. Your child will be withdrawn from the program after the third late pick up, per the Cobb County School District ASP program rules. The program does not operate on Student Holidays or District holidays. ASP will be closed upon the District’s announcement of inclement weather. ASP is a self-supporting program and receives no support from taxpayer funds.
- $20 Annual Non-Refundable Registration Fee
- Attendance Fee Invoiced Weekly: $10 Per Day, Per Child
- Register, pay for, and manage accounts on any device
- View and print invoices, receipts, and annual tax statements
- Pay for programs using secure and convenient digital payment methods, including Apple Pay
After School Programs at the Cobb County School District have partnered with Eleyo to provide easy-to-use, mobile-friendly technology for online registration, account management, and payments. Online payments made with credit card and ACH/electronic check will be subject to a 4.75% processing/program fee. Cash or check payments may be made directly to your school’s program with no processing/program fee. Please see your school’s ASP Director for more details.
ASP enrollment in Eleyo must be completed before the student can attend ASP.
To enroll your elementary school aged student in ASP, the Enrolling Adult will need to register for an Eleyo account and submit a contract for each student. The Enrolling Adult, as defined by Cobb County School District Policy, is the parent/guardian with whom the student resides and who enrolled the student in school.
NOTE: Contracts submitted by anyone other than the Enrolling Adult will not be accepted.
Click here for Printable Parent Guides to help with Eleyo Account Management
Click here for After School Program Terms and Conditions
Click here for Frequently Asked Questions about ASP and Eleyo
For Questions about the After School Program, please contact:
Director – Cheryl Russell Cheryl.Russell@cobbk12.org
ASP Phone Number – 770-578-7265 ext 044
Guidelines for attending ASP at Mountain View Elementary School
Students are asked to always show respect to others during the school day, as well as in the After School Program.
Please remind your children that it is their responsibility to be respectful towards adults, students, themselves, and the school.
If your child exhibits behavior that is disrespectful to a teacher or student, he or she will receive a disciplinary write-up.
General rules are set by Cobb County. The rules for the school day apply during after school hours.
Please keep in mind that rules are established to ensure the safety of all children who stay in the After School Program.
- Fighting and disrespect will not be tolerated in the program and may result in immediate withdrawal from the program.
- Cobb County established a "write-up" policy. A student can be written up if specific rules are broken. After three "write-ups" your child will be withdrawn from the program.
We understand the need for children to have time to complete homework. Therefore, we have set aside a half-hour at the beginning of ASP for homework. We feel that this should be ample time to complete assignments.
- For your child to properly complete his or her homework, the proper materials are needed. Please supply your child with the basic materials (a pencil, paper, etc.).
- Sometimes your child may not have homework or enough to keep him or her busy for the full homework time. Please make sure that your child has a book that he or she can read.
If there are any special circumstances that ASP should be aware of, please share those with the ASP Director, Cheryl Russell.
If you have any questions, please email Cheryl.Russell@cobbk12.org.