AT 3DE SCHOOLS, LEARNING IS AS DYNAMIC AS OUR STUDENTS
3DE’s multifaceted approach to learning uses case methodology to integrate the real world into the high school experience. This universally effective approach to learning is the anchor for interdisciplinary teaching, relevant connectivity, and authentic project-based application that is delivered in every 3DE school. The result is a high school experience that reflects the dynamic pace of activity and interconnectedness of life beyond the classroom walls.
3DE teachers set high expectations and foster a strong sense of community among our students. Year-over-year, the curriculum layers in defined competencies to continually build students’ skills and mindset. By the end of their four-year high school career, students graduate with the knowledge, skills and confidence to thrive, whether they choose to go to college, join the workforce, open their own business, or join the military.
3DE is where learning meets the real-world:
- Students participate in real-world projects that are integrated across all core classes
- Students engage with a variety of industries, professionals, and careers
- Students develop competencies for success in high-growth careers
- Students identify careers that fit their aptitudes, interests, and aspirations
- Students receive support to navigate post-graduation planning
3DE has an open enrollment policy, and there is no GPA minimum requirement for eligibility. We expect students to try their best and adhere to school rules.
Please contact Patrick Allegra, Director, at Patrick.Allegra@3DEschools.org with questions or to submit your student’s enrollment form.