Welcome to the Powers Ferry Elementary After School Program
The After School Program (ASP) provides a safe, fun, and nurturing environment for the care of elementary students in the Cobb County School District who attend Face-to-Face instruction from after school until 6:00 PM each day school is in session, including early release days. The program does not operate on Student Holidays or District holidays. ASP will be closed upon the District’s announcement of inclement weather. ASP is a self-supporting program and receives no support from taxpayer funds.
- $20 Annual Non-Refundable Registration Fee
- Attendance Fee Invoiced Weekly: $10 Per Day, Per Child
- Register, pay for, and manage accounts on any device
- View and print invoices, receipts, and annual tax statements
- Pay for programs using secure and convenient digital payment methods, including Apple Pay
After School Programs at the Cobb County School District have partnered with Eleyo to provide easy-to-use, mobile-friendly technology for online registration, account management, and payments. Online payments made with credit card and ACH/electronic check will be subject to a 4.75% processing/program fee. Cash or check payments may be made directly to your school’s program with no processing/program fee. Please see your school’s ASP Director for more details.
ASP enrollment in Eleyo must be completed before the student can attend ASP.
To enroll your elementary school aged student in ASP, the Enrolling Adult will need to register for an Eleyo account and submit a contract for each student. The Enrolling Adult, as defined by Cobb County School District Policy, is the parent/guardian with whom the student resides and who enrolled the student in school.
NOTE: Contracts submitted by anyone other than the Enrolling Adult will not be accepted.
Click here for Printable Parent Guides to help with Eleyo Account Management
Click here for After School Program Terms and Conditions
Click here for Frequently Asked Questions about ASP and Eleyo
For Questions about the After School Program, please contact:
Shima Robinson, Director, email@example.com
Hannah Ongtingco, Bookkeeper, firstname.lastname@example.org
Braxton Prince, Clerk, email@example.com
ASP Phone Number: 770) 578-7936
ASP is available from dismissal to 6:00pm
ASP is a PREPAID program.
- Students participating in the After School Program must have a current application on file with a $20.00 annual registration fee (nonrefundable).
- The cost for attendance is $10.00 per day per student.
- A late fee of $1.00 per minute per student will be assessed, if not picked up by 6:00 pm.
- All authorized individuals for pick up shall be listed on the student's ASP registration card.
- Identification is required of all parents, guardians, or any other individuals picking up students from the program.
- Policies and procedures followed during the school day also apply to the ASP program. Student behavioral expectations will be adhered to in accordance to local and district policies and practices.