Principal Advisory Council
A council functions as an advisory body, offering input to the local school principal.
The District believes family and community engagement is critical to student and district success. The establishment of Principal Advisory Councils is intended to provide a means by which parents, community members, and school staff can work together to create a better understanding of and mutual respect for each other’s concerns and share ideas for school improvement.
- Two staff members (one being the current Teacher of the Year);
- Two parents (one being the current PTSA president);
- Two members of the community (one being a Partner in Education representative);
- In the case of high schools, the president of the student government organization or senior class president.
Sope Creek Council Members
- Hannah Bentley and Kristen Parker are our staff member representatives. firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com
- Carrie Beth Posener and Amy Moss are our parent members and they also serve as our PTA Copresidents. firstname.lastname@example.org
- Laura Anderson and Charul Patel are our community member representatives. email@example.com
- Other members of the Sope Creek Foundation Board serve as members of the Principal's Advisory Council. The names and contact information can be found at www.sopecreekfoundation.org.