South Cobb Early Learning Center Health Office
Health is important for learning, but illness and injury sometimes happen. As the school nurse at the South Cobb Early Learning Center, I am here to assist in times of wellness and illness. I am in the clinic during school hours to:
· Administer medications (as provided and authorized by parents according to CCSD policy)
· Assess students who become ill or injured during the school day
· Provide first aid or comfort measures to students who become ill or injured
· Notify parents of illness or injuries that occur during school hours by note of phone
· Provide health information and resources to parents
If your child has a health concern that may require interventions during the school day, please contact me so we can discuss the needs of your child and all necessary forms and supplies to provide appropriate care. If you have questions about anything affecting the health of your child, I am here to be a resource for you.
It can be concerning and confusing to know if your child is well enough attend school. Each morning, please assess the wellness of your child. If you have questions or concerns whether your child should attend school, please keep them home and contact me to discuss the situation further.
Finally, I would love for you to view my virtual clinic! It contains resources to help with decisions about school attendance, clinic forms and policies, and fun videos for you and your child.