Welcome to our school Learning Commons! Our mission is to provide print and online resources to help our students become self-motivated, lifelong learners and to help them acquire the skills to select, evaluate, and use information appropriately and effectively.
Learning Commons Hours
Monday–Friday from 7:30 a.m. to 4:00 p.m.
STUDENT USE OF THE LEARNING COMMONS
We encourage you to utilize the resources in the Learning Commons. Here are the rules students must abide by:
- Students may visit the Learning Commons before or after school with no pass needed.
- Students may use the Learning Commons during lunch periods by getting a pass from the Learning Commons before 3rd Block.
- Students may check out up to five books at one time for up to six weeks.
- Students may check out flash drives and most reference books overnight.
- Students may access online resources from the Learning Commons or from home.
- Students may pick up requested books in the attendance office.
- Students may return books in the book return box placed outside, in front of the Main Street doors Tuesday through Thursday.
LEARNING COMMONS STAFF
|Gail Connors||Media Clerk|
|Emily McGinnis||Media Specialist|