Click on your counselor’s Bitmoji below to enter their “office” and get access to appointment requests, email, and other resources. Click on Ms. Gardner’s Bitmoji for general questions and click on Ms. Skalski’s Bitmoji for enrollment and withdrawal questions.
NEW STUDENT REGISTRATION
All new student registrations will take place electronically through online registration. With the availability of the online registration system, in-person registration and manual enrollment are no longer necessary except in unique, individual circumstances.
Registration for 2022–2023
Currently the online registration platform is available for the enrolling adult to submit a registration for the 2022–2023 school year.
- The open availability and efficiency of this platform allows the enrolling adult to conveniently enroll all students in their household at one time instead of during designated school office hours.
- This secure system allows the enrolling adult to electronically submit all student enrollment documents or a 30-day waiver.
- Transcripts can be uploaded for high school students.
- This system will allow students that are applying for a transfer to be listed in the correct school through the CSIS registration queue.
If the enrolling adult does not have access to an electronic device to register or needs technical assistance, they should contact the local school enrollment clerk. The clerk can schedule a time to allow the enrolling adult to use a school computer to submit the registration electronically and assist them as necessary.
To register, please visit the Cobb County School District Enrollment page. After online registration is submitted, the enrolling adult will need to make an appointment with the Harrison School Counseling Office by emailing Audra Skalski to complete the registration process.
- If you are a current student requesting a transcript, please visit our transcript page.
- If you graduated two or more years ago (currently 2020 or earlier), transcripts and other record requests must be submitted through the school district.
- If you graduated within the last two years (that currently includes 2022 and 2021 graduates), please email us.
- How to find your GPA in Naviance.
- College Fairs
- Counseling Calendar
- Counseling Program Information
- Dual Enrollment
- Family Engagement Resources Guide
- GA Futures
- Graduation Requirements
- Harrison School Profile
- Parent Night Flyer
- Resources for Families in Need
- Scholarship Bulletin
- Senior Information
- Teaching Positive Behavior at Home
- All students have the right to a quality education.
- All students have the right to a safe and supportive learning environment.
- All students have the right to be supported in their academic, career, personal, and social growth.
- All students have the right to be heard.
- All students have the right to be treated with dignity and respect.
- Collaborate and work as a team.
- Monitor students' progress.
- Work with school leaders, faculty, and staff to develop cutting-edge programs.
SCHOOL COUNSELING AND SUPPORT STAFF
Department Contact Information
Phone: (678) 594-8104
Fax: (678) 594-8547