Clinic Hours: 8:45 to 4:15 Monday thru Friday
E-Mail: Ms. Angela Dubiel, RN
Our clinic is staffed by Ms. Angela Dubiel, RN. She can provide limited medical care to students while they are at school as guided by Cobb County School District's policies and procedures. She cannot make diagnosis or provide medications for your student. If needed, it is your responsibility to provide all medications for your child. Ms. Dubiel works to provide a healthy environment by monitoring outbreaks and encouraging healthy habits. If you have questions or concerns regarding medications or medical issues for your child, please let contact Nurse Dubiel
Tips to Keep Your Child Healthy from the CDC
- Cover coughs and sneezes with a tissue. Throw the tissue in the trash after you use it.
- Avoid people who are sick.
- Wash hands often with soap and water. If soap and water are not available, use an alcohol-based hand rub.
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose and mouth. Germs spread this way.
- Keep surfaces in the bathroom and kitchens clean by wiping them down with a household disinfectant according to package directions.
- Throw away tissues and other disposable items used by sick person in your household in the trash.
All supplies for the clinic are provided by donations. All donations are greatly appreciated and accepted at any time. Frequently needed items include:
- Facial Tissues
- Band aides, especially large ones
- Juice boxes
- Ginger ale, small cans or bottles
- Antibacterial Wipes
- Feminine Products
- Contact Solution