Cobb County’s After School Program is excited to announce a partnership with Eleyo. Eleyo is an easy-to-use, mobile-friendly technology for online registration, account management, and payments. Eleyo will power the online registration for our After School Program.
ASP account owners will use their online Eleyo account to:
- Register, pay for, and manage accounts on any device
- View and print invoices, receipts, and annual tax statements
- Manage and request schedule changes
- Pay for programs using secure and convenient digital payment methods, including Apple Pay
We’re excited about what Eleyo will provide our After School Program and the convenience it will create for our community members. If the parents have a credit balance or owe ASP money from the 2020-2021 school year, the balances will post on the new system after the family establishes their account and registers their child for ASP. The student data will take time to process and verify before the account credit or balance due posts to the new account.
• How much does ASP cost?
o The cost of ASP is $7.00 per day.
• Is there a Registration Fee?
o Yes, there is a non-refundable $10.00 annual registration fee per student. This fee will be charged or invoiced upon completing the registration process.
• Is an online payment method required?
o Online payment is convenient through the Eleyo Childcare Management system but it is not required. You may still pay with cash or check at the school.
• Is there a fee for using a Credit Card?
o Yes, there is a 4.75% fee on all credit card transactions.
• What if I had a credit balance or owe ASP money from the 2020-2021 school year?
o The balances will post to the parent’s Eleyo account after the parent establishes their account and registers their child for ASP. The balance will appear on the parent’s account in September.