After School Program
Welcome to the Sope Creek Elementary After School Program
The After School Program (ASP) provides a safe, fun, and nurturing environment for the care of elementary students in the Cobb County School District who attend Face-to-Face instruction from after school until 6:00 p.m. each day school is in session, including early release days. The program does not operate on Student Holidays or District holidays. ASP will be closed upon the District's announcement of inclement weather. ASP is a self-supporting program and receives no support from taxpayer funds.
- $20 Annual Non-Refundable Registration Fee
- Attendance Fee Invoiced Weekly: $10 Per Day, Per Child
- Payment is due each Tuesday
- Register, pay for and manage accounts on any device
- View and print invoices, receipts, and annual tax statements
- Pay for programs using secure and convenient digital payment methods, including Apple Pay
After School Programs at the Cobb County School District have partnered with Eleyo to provide easy-to-use, mobile-friendly technology for online registration, account management, and payments. Online payments made with a credit card and ACH/electronic check will be subject to a 4.75% processing/program fee. Cash or check payments may be made directly to your school's program without a processing/program fee. Please see your school's ASP Director for more details.
ASP enrollment in Eleyo must be completed before the student can attend ASP.
To enroll your elementary school-aged student in ASP, the Enrolling Adult will need to register for an Eleyo account and submit a contract for each student. The Enrolling Adult, as defined by Cobb County School District Policy, is the parent/guardian with whom the student resides and who enrolled the student in school.
NOTE: Contracts submitted by anyone other than the Enrolling Adult will not be accepted.
You must Register Here through Eleyo
Click here for Printable Parent Guides to help with Eleyo Account Management
Click here for After School Program Terms and Conditions
Click here for Frequently Asked Questions about ASP and Eleyo
For Questions about the After School Program, please contact:
Jessica Sanchez, Director, Jessica.Sanchez@cobbk12.org
Ginger McCoy, Clerk email Ginger.McCoy@cobbk12.org
ASP Phone Number (770) 916-7085 ext. 013
About Our Program
- Our After School Program is available every day (even Early Release Days!) that school is in session from dismissal until 6:00 p.m.
- Jessica Sanchez, Director, and her staff provide scheduled times for students to study, play, create, and snack.
- Please remember that the only transportation change we can take over the phone is to keep your child in ASP.
- Due to the possibility of unexpected events, we request that every child registers for ASP.
ASP Procedures and Policies
1) Every child attending the After School Program (ASP) must have a current ASP registration form on file in the Eleyo app. It is the parents/guardian's responsibility to keep all information current.
2) Payment must be received (each Tuesday) before attendance in the program. If your account falls behind in payments, your child may not attend.
3) All Cobb County School District policies in the student handbook apply to ASP and must also be followed. Any discipline issues may be documented and communicated to parents/guardians. After the third documented discipline referral, the student may be withdrawn from the program.
4) The program hours are from the end of the school day to 6:00 p.m. on the days that school is in session. Attendance will be taken 15 minutes after school dismissal. If your child is picked up after that time, the account will be charged for that day.
5) Enclose all ASP payments, cash or checks, in the After School Program payment envelope and drop the payment in the school's dropbox. ASP checks must be made payable to Sope Creek Elementary School. Do not include other school money, such as lunch, PTA, or field trips. Change will not be given. Any money over the exact amount will be credited to the student's ASP account.
6) You must request ASP refunds in writing, and they must be received by the last week of school.
7) ASP account statements are available by request. Please contact Ginger.McCoy@cobbk12.org
8) If your bank returns a check unpaid, the check will be charged back to your child's ASP account. If the returned check causes the ASP account to become delinquent, you will have 3 days from the date that you were notified by the school to bring the account current. Failure to pay within this time will result in your child being withdrawn from ASP. If two checks are returned, only cash or money order payments will be accepted for the remainder of the school year.
9) Anytime there is a change in your child's ASP attendance, written notification is required stating the necessary change.
10) Only people designated on the emergency card will be allowed to pick up your child. This is for the protection of your child. ID will be required. Your child must be signed out at the desk every day. It is the parents' responsibility to keep this information updated and current.
11) A late fee of $1.00 per minute per child will be charged for every minute past 6:00 p.m. according to the school clock. YOUR CHILD WILL BE WITHDRAWN FROM THE PROGRAM AFTER THE THIRD LATE PICKUP.
12) Homework sessions will be provided Monday -Thursday in Grades 1-5. Each student must have homework or chapter books. All school assignments must be completed before students are allowed free reading time. Any electronic reading devices can be used as long as it as been approved by parents and ASP staff. These devices can only be used during the homework session.
13) Children may bring their own snack from home, as long as ASP has approved it.