GoSafe is a dismissal program that you will access through ParentVue. Every enrolling adult should set the dismissal plan for their child prior to the 1st day of school. Changes in dismissal plans can be made daily through the GoSafe portal in ParentVue. If your child will be attending after-school clubs, more information will be shared prior to the start date.
A few important items to note:
- We will no longer take dismissal changes over the phone, fax, notes, or email. All changes will be made online through ParentVUE.
- Only the enrolling adult can set up and make dismissal changes in GoSafe.
- We will not be using the car rider barcodes this year. We will continue the car rider tag system we have used in years past.
Attached you will find two documents to help you get GoSafe set up by the 1st day of school.
1) Directions to get set up on a computer (GoSafe Parent Guide)
2) Directions to get setup on your phone (GoSafe ParentVue Mobile Quick Reference)
If you have any questions or need assistance, give us a call at 770-642-5621 or schedule a time to stop by the front office.