One Team, One Goal: Student Success
All students succeed in academics, arts and character
School Hours & Important Transportation Info
8:50 AM - 4:15 PM
1. It is highly recommended that students arrive early (before 8:50 AM) only if they have a specific reason (appointment with teacher, intramurals, etc.).
2. No student should be dropped off before 8:15 AM; there is no supervision available prior to this time and the front doors remain locked until 8:15 AM each morning. Students who arrive early will report to our cafeteria and sign in for silent study hall.
3. Students should be in homeroom when the bell rings each morning at 9:10 AM to avoid being marked tardy.
4. All car-riders should be off campus by 4:30 PM each afternoon.
5. Please send a note in with your student if you are making any transportation changes for the day.
6. No student checkouts after 3:45. If you arrive to check out your student AFTER 3:45 PM, please accept our apologies, but we will not be able to call into classrooms. Students will be dismissed at the normal 4:15 PM dismissal time.
7. All last-minute transportation changes must be completed by 3:45 PM to ensure we have adequate time to communicate this with your student. For safety reasons, no transportation changes will be announced at the end of the day