Family Meal Applications
- Fill out the Online Family Meal Application
If you are unable to fill out the online application:
- Families that apply and are eligible could receive free breakfast & lunch or at a reduced-price (Breakfast for $0.30 and Lunch for $0.40) during the school year depending on the current federal eligibility guidelines.
- Eligible families can also use their notification letter as proof of eligibility in the meal program for discounts on testing, services, camps, and various application fees.
- Free & Reduced-price meal program frequently asked questions (FAQ):
- School meals are proven to support learning, boost test scores, and improve attendance and classroom behavior!
- Please view our menus for the fresh breakfast and lunch offerings our team happily prepares for your child each school day.
- If your family is in need of additional nutrition assistance, please see the following resources:
- Apply for State of Georgia nutrition benefits at https://dfcs.georgia.gov/snap-food-stamps
- Cobb County School District
- Contact Must Ministries at https://www.mustministries.org
- United Way assistance program: https://www.211.org
- Use Food Finder
Proof of Eligibility for Program Discounts
- For information on college testing fee discounts for high school students, visit the following websites: