Hendricks 2022-2023 Title I Budget
School Improvement Plan and Comprehensive Needs Assessment 2022 - 2023
- Hendricks Elementary School Improvement Plan and Comprehensive Needs Assessment for the 2022 - 2023 school year
School Parent and Family Engagement Policy 2022 - 2023
School Parent and Family Compacts 2022 - 2023
- Hendricks Elementary K-2 Parent and Family Compacts 2022 - 2023 English Spanish
- Hendricks Elementary 3-5 Parent and Family Compacts 2022 - 2023 English Spanish
Cobb County Family Information Guide 2022 - 2023
Parents Right to Know Professional Qualifications of Teachers (see page10)
- 2022 - 2023 Parent's Right to Know - pg. 10 (see page 10)
School Choice HB-251
2022 - 2023 District Family and Community Engagement Policy
- English CCSD Family & Community Engagement Policy 2022 - 2023
- Spanish CCSD Family & Community Engagement Policy 2022 - 2023 - Spanish
- Portuguese CCSD Family & Community Engagement Policy 2022 - 2023 - Portuguese
Link to the Cobb County Title I Office
Annual Title I and Family Engagement Fall Input Survey 2022 - 2023
Hendricks Elementary School - We Need Your Input, please!
All parents and stakeholders are invited to provide input and suggestions on the following topics and documents. Many of the topics and documents listed below can be accessed via links given above on this web page.
- School Parent and Engagement Policy
- School Parent Compact
- Building Staff Capacity for Family Engagement
- Title I Parent and Family Engagement Budget
Access the parent survey by using the links below:
Parents may also access this information with QR codes found on this flyer.
Thank you for your time and attention as we work together for student achievement.
CCSD Title I Department