Please see below information concerning our school operations during Final Exams:
- Students will be given comprehensive final examinations covering the curriculum of each course in which they are enrolled this semester. These examinations will be given according to the schedule found at the top of this letter. Cobb County School District policy does not allow any exams to be given early.
- During the days of final examinations, each student should make every effort to be fully prepared. All classes will meet on Thursday and 1st - 6th on Friday. The 15th is a great opportunity for students to receive extra review. Students will be dismissed from school at 11:35 a.m. on Monday, December 18th and Tuesday, December 19th. Friday the 15th is considered a full day of school and parents who want their student(s) to stay all day must complete the form below.
- Early dismissal will be authorized on Friday the 15th for all students unless the school receives this form by Friday, December 8th.
- There will be heavy traffic after the 2nd period final on the 15th. Please carpool and plan accordingly.
- Lunch will be served as usual on Thursday the 14th. A limited menu will be served on Friday after 2nd period. To go sandwiches will be offered for purchase after the last class on Monday and Tuesday & buses will run at 11:35.
- Students are expected to return designated textbooks before the end of the semester or make payment for lost or damaged books. Students who owe for textbooks or any other debts (uniforms, media center fines, etc.) should make arrangements to make payment before the end of the day on Friday, December 8th. Students who owe fines or other debts will be placed on the Hold List and will not be eligible to purchase a parking permit or receive additional textbooks for the spring semester. Textbook fines can be paid in the Media Center or the Textbook Room. All Media Center fines should be paid in the Media Center. All parking fines should be paid to in the Attendance Office. Checks should be made payable to Lassiter High School.
Thank you for your support. We enjoy working with you, your students, and our community.